Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced Full stack developer with more than three years’ experience to join our team and work on products hosted on the Azure and Fabrik platform.
Our company is proudly headquartered in Umhlanga (KwaZulu-Natal), South Africa. Due to our way of working, this position is best suited to those who live in or are able to move to the Durban area.
As a Full stack developer you would:
- Be responsible for development that encompasses API, database, and Web components, as well as for the execution of design and architecture into various code stacks and the review of code stored as well as mentorship of junior team members.
- Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable .NET APIs for the various platforms on Azure, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik and our other products.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
- Receive the opportunity to learn more about the Azure platform, to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer if you would like, and contribute to creating intellectual property that is proudly South African.
- Maintain a proficiency in APIs, Web and Database (Client and Server Side).
- Have the ability to manage source control
- Have a good understanding of the principles of development across the SDLC, including UI/UX, photoshop, design prototypes and scalability.
We expect from you as a successful candidate that you are competent and experienced with the following:
- ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Azure/AWS environment or similar is advantageous
- SQL Database technologies
- API profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
- Working in an Agile environment
- Open source frameworks and data persistence frameworks
Posted in 2021/09/24
Expired in 2021/12/24